I LOVE books. I am a typical book worm, I wear fat rimmed glasses, love my pjs, coffee and biscuits.
Here are 10 confessions of a bookaholic.
- If I love a book I will read it over and over and over again. Literally I will memorize parts of it.
- I am a sucker for a happy ending.
- I will only read books with sad endings if the writing is exceptional. When sad or difficult subjects are handled by a good writer they can be beautiful, if the writing it bad my blood pressure will raise and I will throw said book out of a moving vehicle.
- I dislike vampires and werewolf stories.
- I have been know to judge a book by its cover
- I enjoy reading in the bath…I have also dropped a book in the bath. (oops! At least it wasn’t my kindle)
- When I was younger I would read as I walked home from school…I walked into a poll. It hurt.
- I have stayed up until 3am to finish a book. (This happens surprisingly often)
- I love reading children books, they are so full of real imagination, simple and fun. I like not having to worry about swear words or racy scenes.
- When I was a teenager I had a weekend job cleaning our village hall. Occasionally Once I had finished my work, I would stay there reading for an hour so I could read in peace.